Buying or using www.PluginJar.com products or services implies that the user/customer have both read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. www.PluginJar.com reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Purchasing a software
Purchasing an software will buy you full access to the extension's latest version, any updates and support for the length of the individual extension subscription period. By purchasing an extension, you agree that:
- All GPL extensions by PluginJar.com are released as Open Source GNU GPL v2.0 license and above releases and as such there are no other limitations or in other ways conditions beyond those stated as per the GNU GPL v2.0 license and above.
- There is no warranty or in any other way any form of liability on the side of PluginJar.com.
- PluginJar.com reserves the right to offer discounts or permanent price changes at any moment, without prior notice.
- After the subscription period of an extension runs out, you can still use the extension. You can keep installing the latest version that you have downloaded from our website, on any website. But you will no longer be able to get extension updates or support unless you renew your subscription.
Payments can be completed through a 3rd Party Payment Processing Company. PluginJar.com do not store the payment details, including card details. This are all processed and stored on the payment gateway chosen.
PluginJar.com extensions are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall the juridical person of PluginJar.com be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use PluginJar.com extensions.
We cannot guarantee that our extension or services will function with all 3rd party Joomla! softwares as there is currently no certification process for such extensions. All of the extensions are designed for the latest version of Joomla! 3 (unless stated otherwise), but we can give no guarantee that the extensions will run with future versions of Joomla!.
Though we cannot control all the sites or customers that purchase an extension we do not support or allow for use of our extensions, templates or services on adult or gambling sites or sites with illegal content.
Customers that purchased an extension or template, can access and request support on the ticket support system for the period of the extension subscription. Users that download and use our extensions, templates or free versions of our extensions, templates at unlimited domains.
PluginJar.com reserves the right to limit or cancel support in the following situations:
- unreasonable behavior by the client; such as bad language, racism etc
- continued/repeating (server) issues that can not (or should not) be resolved by PluginJar.com
- the client is not cooperative in providing additional details on the issues raised
Click here for the Refund Policy
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of our products and services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the products, website or services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the products, website or services.
Software license: GNU/GPL
PluginJar.com extensions are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0 ( read the full details here http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html ). You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the extensions to fit your purposes.
Redistribution of the original or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU GPL license. In this case, you must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file or the php file. Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.